Friday, November 22, 2013

I think I should be able to do this with some blackboard paint and an appropriate mug, though I may have to lay down a base of some sort of glass paint, first, if I can't find a mug with an unfinished surface

Brown paper packages
Brown paper packages
Click here to download
teacher appreciation
teacher appreciation
Click here to download
I think I should be able to do this with some blackboard paint and an appropriate mug, though I may have to lay down a base of some sort of glass paint, first, if I can't find a mug with an unfinished surface
I think I should be able to do this with some blackboard paint and an appropriate mug, though I may have to lay down a base of some sort of glass paint, first, if I can't find a mug with an unfinished surface
Click here to download
Christmas gift tags
Christmas gift tags
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment